The process of adding galleries is quite similar to adding portfolios:
1. Go to Gallery > Add New
2. Enter a title and some content.
3. Choose a category or more.
This is a must, because these categories will be used to filter projects in the grid.
4. Set a featured image. The same settings apply as for the portfolio, so please read those.
5. Don’t write any content (it won’t show up).
6. Setup the slider and project options. These are much more simpler than in the portfolio options, just because the gallery is created to be a really minimal showcase of pictures. If your projects defeat it’s purpose, just go with the portfolio.
7. Write a few words excerpt(it is good for search results and SEO to have an excerpt, no matter what kind of content do you have in your page).
8. Hit “Publish” and you’re all done.