I’ve already written about two custom classed which can be used for achieving a full width portfolio. Other cool extra classes which can be added to any shortcode are:
- more-space: adds an extra padding of 25px top/bottom
- even-more-space: adds an extra padding of 50px top/bottom
- reduce-space: reduces the top margin of the shortcode with 50px
- reduce-more-space: the same as above, but with 100px
There are also some shortcode-specific custom classes available:
- no-hide-controls: if you add this class to the Tour Shortcode (Content Slider) the controls will always be visible. They won’t hide on mouse leave.
- addk: this class adds a “K” character on pie’s label values. It is useful for refering to thousands of something.
- row-full: when added to a row, this class makes the container of that row to become full width. No more 1140px grid system, but a 100% fluid grid can be achieved with this class (as in the full width portfolio).
- full-width-portfolio: explained above.
- parallax-bg: animates a row’s background on scrolling